Terms of participation
• The Company with the name “ANISANA MEPE” (hereinafter referred to as “Organizer”), based in Athens, Attica, on Papanoutsou 12 Street, N. Herakleion, 14122, organizes a competition (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”), with the following terms of participation (hereinafter the “Terms”). The Organizer has created an official Instagram account. Therefore, the contest will be hosted on the above platform, which each participant can find at the following address Amaris.mykonianresidence
- The duration of the contest is from Tuesday 9th February 2021 at 11:00 am until Monday 15th February at 11:00 am.
- Τhe participant can participate in the contest if they have completed their 18th year of age. Employees of the organizer are excluded from the contest.
- It is clarified that Instagram does not relate, manage, promote or enhance the Contest in any way.
- No product or service purchase required for participation. During the contest, the user will be able to participate in the following way:
On the Instagram account Amaris.mykonianresidence, a giveaway post will be posted in which the user must (a) follow the Instagram page Amaris.mykonianresidence (b) comment on the specific post by tagging 2 Instagram users (C) these two users must in turn follow the Instagram account Amaris.mykonianresidence for the participant’s participation to be considered valid.
- Answers that are abusive, offensive and generally contrary to the law and good business ethics are not accepted.
- The prize of the contest is a 2-night stay at a 1-bedroom apartment at Amaris Mykonian Residence (4A Seaside Complex with Private Pool) with check-in on Friday 14/05/2021 and check-out on Sunday 16/05/2021 for one (1) winner. The winner of the contest can only bring one (1) guest for the aforementioned weekend. The winner will be announced among the valid participants on a random date until the 16th February 2021. The time and day that the winner will be announced will be selected through electronic systems in which the organizer cannot intervene and / or influence.
- The prize includes the 2-night stay of the winner (and their 1 guest) with arrival date on Friday 14/05/2021 and departure on Sunday 16/05/2021 only.
- The prize does not include any travelling costs to and from the island of Mykonos.
- The prize does not cover the expenditure costs of the winner and guest (transportation around the island, food and beverages, breakfast and any other costs relating to their stay).
- The prize covers the cost of the 2-night stay at the stated one-bedroom apartment only.
- The prize is valid only for the stated dates of arrival on the 14/05/2021 and departure on the 16/05/2021 and cannot be transferred at any point.
- Check-in is at 15:00 on 14/05/2021 and check-out is at 11:00 on 16/05/2021.
- The winner will be communicated on Instagram via a private (Direct) message by the organizer to the winner. If the winner does not respond within four (4) days after the contest, the organizer will contact the first (1st) runner-up. If the first (1st) runner-up does not respond within four (4) days, the organizer will contact the next runner-up. In case communication is not possible with any of the runners-up, then the Prize will be CANCELLED. During the communication, the winners will be asked for their full details (name, telephone number) for the possibility of verifying the identity upon delivery of the Gift.
- The gift is specific, personal and cannot be exchanged, nor can it be requested to be replaced with another or in cash, at any price. The Organizer does not carry any responsibility for anything related to the above prize, other than delivery to the winner . Furthermore the Organizer bears no liability, criminal or civil to any winner or third party, for any accident that occurred and / or damage and / or bodily or material harm caused to them directly or indirectly related to the gift or for any other reason. The organizer is released from the obligation to deliver a gift in cases where in any way the terms of participation in the contest have not been met.
- The organizer reserves the right to announce the names and publish photos, and recordings of the winners on its Websites, in any of its publications, as well as to advertise any relevant event, such as the use of the Prize, etc.
- Each winner, by participating in the contest, unconditionally consents to the above without the payment of any fee or compensation. Without prejudice to the above, the refusal of the winner to participate in a relevant advertising program or other announcement or refusal to include his name in listings, if called for this, legitimizes the organizer to refuse the relevant Prize, or to revoke it.
The participation in the contest implies an explicit and unconditional consent of the participant for the registration of personal data concerning him in a file that will be kept by the organizer, in accordance with the provisions of Law 2472/1997 for the purpose and in the context of the contest.